GDI presentations: impulses with long-term impact
Which trends dominate your industry? And how do global first movers and market leaders react? GDI presentations provide answers on the future of your business. Our researchers are internationally sought-after speakers and will also present in your company.
A keynote speech on the "New normal" by David Bosshart, CEO of the Institute? A lecture by head of research Karin Frick on the new forms of consumption? Or the retail trends of GDI retail expert Marta Kwiatkowski? A GDI presentation is the fastest way to tap into the inspirational power of our researchers.
Speech topics of our think tank researchers
- Covid-19: Next Normal
- Trust: The most important ressource, but who can be trusted?
- Wellness and Health 2030: The new Techniques of Happiness
- The End of Consumption as We Know It: When Data Makes Retail Superfluous
- Megatrends in Economy and Society
- The Future of the Networked Society: Big Data
- From Lifestyle to Healthstyle: Next Practice in Healthcare
- Mobility and Tourism: Out and About with Smart Assistants
- Locations and Space: Fusion of Real and Digital Spaces
- Wellness 2030: How Wellbeing and Beauty redefine Retail
- Future Skills: Four scenarios for the world of tomorrow
- The Future of Civil Society, Participation and Voluntary Work
- Nudging: How We Make Decisions and How Our Environment Affects us
- Hacking Food: Redefining What We Eat
- Eternity Now: Wellbeing and Beauty Retail Reimagined
- Global Consumption Protests: Rebellion Between Hope and Hype
- The Future of Energy Systems
- Never Too Old? Ageing Between Openness and Preservation
- The Future of Perception, Language, Interfaces and Communication
Bring innovation into your company! Our researchers will speak at the internal retreat as well as at your customer event. (By the way: The GDI is also a first-class location for your event, for which you can book a presentation). You already know exactly who you want to hire? Or are you looking for someone on a specific topic? Here you can find our speakers: