Covid-19 safety measures for your event
Face-to-face communication, fascinating talks and insightful workshops are hugely important even in a pandemic, balancing out working from home and online meetings. We don’t want you to have to miss out on events. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure that events can take place at our venue – circumstances permitting, of course.
Meet safely at the GDI – as soon as we are allowed to do so, again
The following measures are put in place to ensure your event runs smoothly:
- Carefully designed safety policy according to FOPH guidelines
- Plenty of space for social distancing: with eleven rooms of different sizes, we can guarantee the minimum distance of 1.5 m between people.
- Plexiglas partition walls: maximum safety in the conference room, at registration and at the buffets.
- Video conferencing system: people who are not present can attend the event virtually.
- Streaming: events can be livestreamed to other rooms in the building or online.
Whether it's a workshop, a customer party or a wedding: thanks to our spacious park and terrace with lounge, you can also hold events outdoors at the GDI.
A recording studio is now also available at the GDI for webinars, online presentations, Q&A sessions and more.