Stefan Breit, MA
Stefan Breit is a researcher at the Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute. He analyses social, economic and technological trends, with a focus on living, infrastructure and environment.
Stefan Breit studied environmental sciences at ETH Zurich with a specialisation in human-environment systems. In his training, he focused methodically on transdisciplinary research, and thematically on sustainable building. After an internship on innovations in the building sector with the NEST project at Empa Dübendorf, he worked for six months in the Global Scanning Network for the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies. In addition to his professional training, he was a former middle-distance runner and part of the Swiss national athletics team.
- Microliving. Urban living in the 21st Century. Study commissioned by iLive (Schweiz) AG, 2018.
- A New World of Energy. From Scarcity to Abundance. Study commissioned by Swiss Federal Ofice of Energy SFOE, 2018.
- Future Public Space. Study commissioned by Zentrum Öffentlicher Raum ZORA, 2018.
- Take Care. Study commissioned by senesuisse, 2018.
- The future of living and of public space. How we will live and work together.
- The future of energy and the energy system.