Becoming the Leader of Managers
A highly interactive three-day seminar led by Christopher C. Muller, Professor of the Practice at Boston University’s School of Hospitality. Muller is an renowned expert on multi-unit restaurant brand management and chain restaurant organization development.
Course objectives & participant benefits
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Better understand the complex environment of today’s foodservice industry
- Define and implement the set of skills necessary for a new multi-unit manager to achieve professional success
- Apply key success factors in planning for restaurant organization growth
- Identify competitive strategies to use in the current marketplace, both locally and globally
- Create new opportunities based on new knowledge
- Implement strategies based on newfound valueadded critical thinking and learned behaviors
Who should attend
Entrepreneurs, founders, company leaders, multi-unit managers, area managers, and restaurant general managers looking for insight into their own companies or who want to move to the next level of corporate restaurant leadership.
What leaders & managers say
- “Chris is THE world authority on the restaurant industry, the ‘go to’ man if you want expertise and knowledge, a rare opportunity to see a true master giving a master class presentation.” Tony Hughes, Restaurant Group, Non-Executive Director
- “Very interesting topics. Great Trainer, learned a lot of new ideas for my business. Very encouraging – loved the three days.” “Liked the open character of the seminar, the chance to discuss topics.” “These were really great days! Great group, great speaker!” “The format of the seminar, examples given from the industry, great venue” “Confirmation of what are our challenges and solutions for them…” Recent Seminar Participants
31 May - 2 June 2016
1 person: 1,980 CHF
2nd person from same company: 10% discount
Fee includes all course materials, 3 luncheons and 1 dinner. Participants registering less than two weeks before the event can pay by credit card only.
GDI Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute
Changes to the programme
The programme is subject to change. If an event does not take place, fees will be refunded. Further claims are ruled out.
If you are unable to attend, please let us have your cancellation in writing. The fee will be reimbursed on cancellation thirty or more days before the event. After this term and until five full working days prior to the event we will charge 75% of the fee. In the event of later cancellations we will charge the full participation fee. Substitute participants welcome.
To benefit from special rates, please use the following email adresses and refer to the following code: MURS 2016
Hotel Sedartis, Thalwil: email@example.com
Hotel Belvoir, Rüschlikon: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a free shuttle bus service between the GDI and the Hotel Sedartis Thalwil and Thalwil train station.
31 May - 2 June
Tuesday, 31 May
free Shuttle Service to the Hotel Sedartis, Thalwil
Wednesday, 01 June
Session 9 with Andreas Karlsson
Dinner & Certificate
Thursday, 02 June
Zurich by their own